Resources for Attorneys
- Tips for CLE Credit Submission
- Submit Credit – Add a course to your legal education transcript.
- Request for Publication Credit
- Request for Teaching Credit
- List of Approved Legal Education Providers
- View your Legal Education Transcript
- To confirm a course that has been submitted by a legal education provider to your transcript click here to view the “Awaiting your approval” section at the bottom of your transcript.
- State Bar courses are planned and presented for the purpose of providing CLE credit in WV for WV barred attorneys. If attorneys want credit for our seminars in other states in which they are barred, they should self-report the credits in accordance with the CLE rules of those states. Given our resources, the WVSB staff is not able to complete forms and pay fees associated with seeking credit in other states.
Resources for Legal Education Providers
- Become a Presumptive Accredited Sponsor
- Legal Education Provider Online Registration
- Online Sponsor Course Approval Application – Login or register before applying for your course to be approved.
- All individual course approvals should be submitted at least 30 days prior to the scheduled date of the seminar with a $50 processing fee. If the application is not submitted at least 30 days prior, the application processing fee is doubled to $100.
- Rules & Regulations