- Company logo on website and in Bar Blast
- Company logo on signs at event and at State Bar Center
- 2 dinners for Sunday banquet
- A table for exhibiting with two chairs for Sunday and Monday
- Introduction at the banquet and at Monday afternoon sponsor break
- Recognition of all sponsors (as a group) in the Bar Blast and in the State Bar magazine
Silver Sponsorship: $3,500
- All of Copper (see itemizations above)
- 1 free specialized marketing email blast before the Meeting
- 1 free specialized marketing email blast “thank you” following the Meeting
- Sponsorship of one speaker – sponsorship will be noted on signage at the Meeting
- 1 room for Sunday night, April 7, paid for by the State Bar at the Embassy Suites (includes room cost – incidentals are at the expense of the individual)
Gold Sponsorship: $5,000
- All Copper and Silver (see itemizations above)
- 2 free (total) specialized marketing email blasts before the Meeting
- 2 free (total) specialized marketing email blast “thank you” announcements following the Meeting
- Sponsorship of the banquet with recognition given in all publications and on the Bar website
- 2 rooms (to be used in any combination of Saturday/Sunday/Monday April 6, 7 or 8, paid for by the State Bar at the Embassy Suites (includes room cost – incidentals are at the expense of the individual)
The State Bar has negotiated an excellent rate with the Embassy Suites for rooms during the Meeting and for the three days preceding and following the event at $134 for a single or double room. To avail yourself of this rate, contact the Embassy Suites at 1-800-362-2779 or www.charleston.embassysuites.com. On the website, check “rooms and rates” between April 4 and 10, 2019. Use reservation code G19. Reservations must be made by 5:00 p.m. EST on March 4, 2019, in order to obtain the discounted rate.
We anticipate attorneys and judges from all around the state to be in attendance. You will have the opportunity to see old friends, colleagues, and build new professional and personal relationships.
If you are interested in sponsoring at the Annual Meeting, please call Anita Casey at 304-553-7228 or click here for the application. Completed applications must be received by March 18, 2019, so arrangements can be made with Embassy Suites. If you have any questions, please do not hesitate to contact the State Bar at 304-553-7220.