Website Keith D. Weiner & Assocaites Co., L.P.A.
Job Summary: Seeking Candidate to assist Firm in opening its third satellite office. Prefer Clarksburg or Charleston area but receptive of another location as satellite location has not been firmly established. Attorney to handle consumer debt collection caseload for national creditors throughout West Virginia. Position includes review and approval of all pleadings, motions and executions. Attend all court matters in both State Courts and Federal Bankruptcy Courts. Great opportunity to learn, grow, advance and join a Firm that holds a solid reputation in the credit and collections industry.
Firm: AV rated Creditors’ Rights law firm established in 1985, based in Cleveland Ohio, with satellite offices in Brookfield, Wisconsin, and Louisville Kentucky. Firm’s practice is limited to debt collection, foreclosure, bankruptcy, replevins and related hourly defense matters. Find us at www.weinerlaw.com.
- Attorney must be highly organized, self-motivated, & have a strong work ethic.
- Attorney experience must be in the consumer and commercial debt collection. Knowledge and experience in bankruptcy or foreclosure matters is a plus but not required.
- Attorney must be willing to represent clients in State and Federal Bankruptcy Courts in West Virginia.
- Candidates must have extensive experience with the FDCPA, and understand compliance regulations promulgated by the CFPB.
- Competitive salary and benefit package will be offered.
Qualifications and Requirements:
- Education: Law degree.
- Experience: 3+ years’ experience.
- Computer Skills: Proficiency in Microsoft Office Suite, BKFS and Tempo a plus.
- Candidates holding a law license in West Virginia is required. Candidates also holding a law license in Ohio and/or Kentucky are strongly preferred.
- Skills: Strong communication, written, oral, and listening skills. Detail oriented and a strong commitment to customer service.
Great work environment and attractive benefits package including health, dental, vision, disability, and life insurance, 401(k) Plan, paid holidays, paid volunteer time off, and generous paid time off (PTO) policy.
KWA IS AN EQUAL OPPORTUNITY EMPLOYER: Applicants are considered for positions without regard to race, color, religion, sex, gender identity or expression, sexual orientation, national origin, age, disability, veteran status, or any other consideration made unlawful by applicable federal, state or local law.
To apply for this job please visit weinerlaw.com.