Sign up now to be part of the State Bar’s Lawyer Referral Service (LRS). LRS gives you access to potential clients and also assists with providing a service to our citizens in our State who seek legal advice and counseling. Through its companion Service, the Lawyer Information Service, referrals are made to lawyers who are part of LRS. These referrals are screened and designated to go to lawyers who practice in specific areas of law and in specific geographic locations. Clients referred pay you a one time $25 fee for the consultation and in the event you take the matter, you determine the contractual relationship with your new client. The State Bar has no involvement except to facilitate the referral from the public to the Lawyer Information Service.
For a limited time, the State Bar is waiving the $50 annual fee. If interested in the Lawyer Referral Service, please Click here to register .
The West Virginia State Bar just moved a few miles away to a new location in Charleston, WV.
Directions to the new WV State Bar Location:
1. Take Interstate 64 towards the WV State Capitol
2. At Exit 99 (Greenbrier St.) turn left on to North WV-114 towards Yeager Airport
3. Go approximately 0.9 miles to the top of the hill passing Dudley Dr.
4. You will go .25 miles past Dudley Dr. on North WV-114 and turn left on to Deitrick Blvd.
5. Enter Northgate Business Park
6. Go to the top of the hill and stay in the left lane for approximately .5 miles
7. Once you pass the Residence Inn and Kenton Dr. stay on Deitrick Blvd.
8. We are the first business on the right past Kenton Dr. located at 2000 Deitrick Blvd.
Secondary Directions from the entrance of Northgate:
1. Enter Northgate Business Park
2. Take the first sharp right turn onto Kenton Dr.
3. Go approximately .5 miles and at the first stop sign take a right on to Deitrick Blvd.
4. We are the first building on the right located at 2000 Deitrick Blvd.
The new address of the WV State Bar is: 2000 Deitrick Boulevard
Charleston, WV 25311-1231