The State Bar will be mailing orange postcard reminders regarding membership reporting and fees in June for the July 1, 2021 – June 30, 2022 fiscal year. Please be sure to log into the membership portal and verify or update your contact information (Bylaw 2.02 (b)) by June 1.
Information that you will need to verify or update include:
1. Name of Employer (If sole practitioner, enter the sole practitioner’s name)
2. Address of Principal Place of Business
3. Telephone and Fax Numbers
4. Email Address
5. Financial Responsibility Disclosure (FRD) (Bylaw 4.01 and Rule 4.01)
6. IOLTA Account Information (Rule 10). Your IOLTA account should be titled:
“Attorney or Firm name, IOLTA Account.” (Rule 10.05 (f)) IMPORTANT NOTICE: If your account has any reference to the West Virginia Bar Foundation or the West Virginia State Bar, please take immediate action with your financial institution to have the reference removed.