Membership Fees were Due on or before September 3, 2019. If you have any questions regarding fees or compliance contact firstname.lastname@example.org
As a member of the West Virginia State Bar, you are required to complete annual FRD and IOLTA reporting and pay membership fees by midnight September 3, 2019. Members who do not complete this process before the deadline are subject to a $25 late fee payment penalty, to an automatic $25 late FRD reporting penalty, a $25 late payment penalty and a $200 late IOLTA reporting penalty. To make the process easier for our members in firms with 5 or more members, an administrator, designated by your firm, can complete FRD and IOLTA information and pay fees for the entire firm. If you are a firm administrator or want to register as a firm administrator CLICK HERE.
Individual Reporting and Fees
- Log in to www.mywvbar.org using your email address and password (If you do not have a password select request a password and it will be emailed to you).
- Go to Members > Reporting & Fees 2019-20
- Update your address, contact information, and employer if needed.
- Enter your FRD and IOLTA selection.
- Click on the “submit” button at the bottom of the page
- Choose either to pay by credit card or select to pay later by check
- Enter your payment information. Once your payment is complete, you will receive an email confirming your payment.
⋆ If you send a check you must attach the invoice you will receive via email with your bar ID number and name. Checks received without the required invoice will be returned and you may be subject to the late reporting penalty.